Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for China Black Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in China Black Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:email@example.com Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Characteristics and Development Trend of Stone Industry in Guangdong and Guangdong Provinces
The two provinces of Fujian and Guangdong are important bases for the stone industry in China. They are also located in the southeastern coastal areas and are home to overseas Chinese provinces. They have a long history of stone mining, and have a good processing technology base. Together with abundant resources and unique geographical location, they make the two provinces stone materials. The rapid development of industry, its main features are:
1. Experienced the development from small to large and from big to strong The development of stone materials in the two provinces of Guangdong and Guangdong began 100 years ago. Due to the historical limitations, the stone industry started as a family-owned workshop. Since entering the 1980s, the stone industry in the two provinces has entered a new stage of rapid development. In the mid-1980s, the first “stone hot” was created and stone companies sprung up in the vast land of Fujian and Guangdong. In the 1990s, the stone industry maintained its momentum of rapid development. The development of the industry tended to be large-scale. Significant increases were made in foreign-funded enterprises, large and medium-sized enterprises, and a number of high-grade, high-grade, advanced technological equipment and high quality products emerged. , Become a competitive stone backbone enterprise.
2. The formation of stone products series of stone products in Fujian and Guangdong provinces are complete, wide variety, there are currently more than 600 varieties. There are mainly plate types (thick, thin plates, ultra-thin plates, singe boards, etc.); special types (all kinds of columns, arc plates, parquets, wire rods, etc.); tombstone stone products (mainly Japanese-style tombstones, Western-style tombstones, and Outer fences and other products); stone carving crafts and gardens, environment, construction stone. This has formed the biggest feature and advantage of the stone industry in the provinces of Guangdong and Guangdong. The stone products have evolved from series and diversification to high-quality, high-grade and high added value. The development of special-shaped stone has been rapid, and the output has ranked among the top in China. .
3. Stone flower color varieties and colors, including patterns and colors, is one of the important indicators to determine the pros and cons of stone varieties. Fujian and Guangdong provinces have more varieties of stone and color. The granites that have been developed are red, white, black, and blue. There are white marble, gray, patterns, and nearly 100 varieties. Among them, "Bai Bai Bai" and "Nei Bai" of Jinjiang, Fujian; "Hong Tang Bai" of Tongan and "Hai Bai Bai" of Haishu; "Kangmei Black" of Quanzhou; "Fuding Black" of Fuding; Nanping The "Ocean Green" and "Nanping Youth"; Huai'an's Nine Dragon Wall; the luscious "Plateau Red" and Guangdong's Xinyi's "Ocean Waves", Quang Ninh's "Red Color Hemp" and "Oriental White Hemp" are located in China. The varieties of stone name, superiority and speciality, with these varieties as the leader, led to the development of other varieties. Guangdong's "Fogang Green," "White Spray," "Yangjiang Red," and "Huidong Red," and other varieties are currently selling well on the market, and have become a major local product line. In general, there are many mid- and low-end varieties in the provinces of Fujian and Guangdong, with fewer world-class and decorative high-end varieties.
4. Rapid development of the stone market and an increase in export revenues. The governments of the two provinces of Guangdong attached great importance to the development of the stone industry, intensified market development, standardized market management, and established many large-scale sales markets, forming an international market-oriented The marketing pattern based on the domestic market.
Fujian Province has built a number of large-scale stone markets in the province, such as Fuzhou Stone Wholesale Market, Nan'an Nannan Building Material Market, and Hui'an Stone Carving Handicraft Wholesale Market. At the same time, many stone companies also have large and medium-sized companies in China. The city's large-scale building materials and stone professional markets have established fixed marketing booths. For example, there are more than 20,000 stone marketers in Quanzhou, Fujian Province. As Fujian Province attaches importance to stone mining and Jiading, it also attaches great importance to the construction of the stone market, and continuously increases the output value of stone products. In 2000, the export of stone products reached 2.33 billion US dollars in exports of 2.33 million tons.
The stone market in Guangdong is also booming. There are over 600 stone products in the province. In 2000, it exported 2.5 million tons and earned foreign exchange of USD 50 million. The province has formed stone processing and trade bases in Yunfu, Maoming, Zhanjiang, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou and Jieyang. The Yunfu area known as “Bali Stone City” is one of the four major stone processing and trade centers in the country and is the distribution center for stone products.
5. Overseas processing trade has become a new way The two provinces rely on the advantages of stone resources, based on the local granite, marble, slab stone three categories, nine color series, in the past two decades, the province built 121 stone mines; Fujian 55 seats, 66 in Guangdong. Annual mining of more than 4 million m3 of blocks, the provinces stone sales area for large and medium-sized cities inside and outside the province and some exports. From this we can see the development of local stone mining and processing industries.
Due to the increasing market demand and the continuous improvement of the quality of modern life, consumers are increasingly viewing the stone products, their grades are increasingly demanding, and the country’s infrastructure investment in real estate development and investment increases. Some stone business owners with a certain amount of capital accumulation have turned to profit and efficiency through the operation of high quality precious stones from overseas and overseas. Some companies use foreign resources and markets, combined with the comparative advantages of domestic stone companies in terms of technology and management, local processing, production and sales. The market prospects are very promising. Take Nan’an as an example. At present, stone material companies in Egypt account for more than half of the local market’s share of stone raw material supply. Stone’s raw material supply in Spain also accounts for about one-third of the country’s total. International cooperation brings complementary advantages and benefits. Win-win development effects have already emerged.
The future development trend is to upgrade the technological innovation industry, that is, to adjust the product and technology structure, change the mode of operation of the large-scale export of rough-processed stone products, engage in professional deep processing and cooperation, lengthen the stone industry chain, research and develop new high-grade stone products, and increase the added value of products. Technical content; Through low-cost expansion or combination of strengths, integration of industry resources, increase industry concentration, make bigger and stronger, build a national and world-renowned enterprises; rise green brand, master green environmental protection, energy saving, water saving, security technology, master The company's future survival and development initiative.