G681 Rosy Clouds Red Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops
Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
G681 Rosy Clouds Red Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for G681 Rosy Clouds Red Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in G681 Rosy Clouds Red Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:email@example.com Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watermelon stone watermelon stone, also known as watermelon pebbles, is produced in the coast of Taidong County, Taiwan Province, between the calendar to the East River and the coast of Hualien County. The shape of the stone is round, with dark green stripes on the surface just like the skin of the watermelon fruit, hence the name. The appearance of watermelon stone has the characteristics of spherical changes, and it is easy to form excellent figures by dipping and moistening seawater for a long time. There are landscape stones with single and double peaks, overlapping peaks and caves, and intangible stones that express the beauty of texture. It is of ornamental value. The watermelon stone is called metamorphic amphibolite. It is shown in the shape of a throttling shape and is irregularly changed. The color is divided into green, purple, yellow, and red, and the color is purple, and the green and blue are mostly. The species can be divided into three types: flat rock formation, coast-produced coastal rock and seafloor rock. Most of the appearance is dark green, and there are stripes, like Xiaoyu watermelon, but not very regular. The texture is smooth and delicate, prominent as a ball, and three spots of rice grains. It is usually used for viewing with a seat, or when playing with a stone, it feels very texture.
4. Black Rock, Wuhu Lake, Wuhu, Hubei Province, produced in Gupo Island, Hubei Province, Taiwan Province. Gupoyu, located on the North Island, is dominated by basalt. Beautiful Blackstone can be seen everywhere. The black rock here is very dark and the texture is porous basalt. Because the terrain is close to the sea, the stone is washed through seawater and rain, and it becomes very sleek, or it is eroded into a honeycomb shape.
The basalt is finely detailed with a brown to black color, with a sense of tranquility, solemnity, and heavyness. It is ideally suited for rock-watching. Almost all of the islands in the Lugu Lake have ornamental stones. Due to the different composition of minerals in the basalt, various special forms are exhibited, such as the Black Point of the Black Point on the Lantau Island, the Iron Black Stone of the Seven Beautiful States, the Black Stone on the Lantau Island, and the Pit of the White Pit. The black stone at acute angles, the round blackstone at the gantry, and the columnar blackstone at the foot of the post are all distinctive features.
5. Rose Rock Rose Stone, mainly produced in Liwu Creek, San Stack Creek and Papaya Creek in the Hualien area of Taiwan Province. The Rose Rock produced in Sanjo River has its own characteristics. The former two win with color and color. The latter is characterized by changes in lines and scenery. Rosestone is initially brownish in appearance because it is brown or brownish black; however, many different colors and lines appear after cutting and grinding. Not only Yan Gong is beautiful, but also has a more picturesque mood. It seems that each piece of rose rock has a unique scenery of mountains and rivers. Stones can be used to make ornaments. Rose rock scientific name of the rhododendron, the chemical composition of manganese silicate, Mohs hardness of 5.5 to 6.5 degrees. It is the original manganese-rich deep-water sediments or seafloor manganese nuclei, which are metamorphic by the regional orogenic movement, and then produce rocks mainly composed of rosestone, and then undergo degeneration and metamorphism to form secondary rhodochrosite, dolomite and green. Debris, stone quartz, etc., and then replaced or filled in the rhododendron; another manganese carbonate (Rhodium) after oxidation to produce black manganese oxide exists in the rhododendrite, or attached to the surface.
6. Tortoiseshell A tortoiseshell stone is produced in Puoli, Nantou County, Taiwan, Hengchun, Pingtung County, Jiaoxi, Yilan County, and Xindian, Taipei County. The tortoiseshell is a kind of sedimentary rock, which is mainly formed by the combination of gray stone or iron clay, and is named after the surface is covered with even crack marks. There are many kinds of tortoiseshells in Taiwan, and their shapes are rich. There are yellow turtle shells, black turtle shells, and white turtle shells. Ilan's black tortoiseshell has a tough texture, a small size, and a unique shape. The surface is covered with black or white stripes, showing a rich pattern. It is a tortoiseshell stone product. Dajiao Creek and Xiao Jiaoxi in Yilan County are rich in tortoise shells. At the confluence of Big and Little Jiaoxi, looking up the stream, you will find many beautiful tortoise stones. The tortoiseshell stone produced by Miaopu in Puli is also highly appreciated by the Stone Friend. The places where the tortoise shells are produced are all areas where living shales are dense. It is necessary to find the location of the shale and find the stone veins of the turtle stone. The choice of tortoiseshell is based on whether the lines are condensed or not.
Baoli Creek in the Hengchun Peninsula has a yellow earthy texture. The tortoiseshell stone produced is also slightly yellow. As long as it is gently washed with water, its clear texture is immediately visible.
7. Dragon grain stone, mainly produced in the muddy water creek in Puli, Nantou County, Taiwan. The stone contains copper ore and other metal minerals. After the surface metal is oxidized, wrinkled stone patterns form a dragonlike pattern in the shape of a flying dragon. It is called a dragon stone. Rhyolite with motifs and motifs on both sides is more precious. Dragon stone production areas are: Puli River muddy water, the northeast corner of the coast, the coast of Lushan, Dahanxi. The dragon stone of the Chunshui River has only one or two years of exploitation time, so the existing quantity is also relatively large. The dragon's stone can be easily found on the muddy water creek bed at Longshen Bridge in Shuili Township, Dandai and Wuliting in Xinyi Township. Some dragon stones have shown beautiful lines after long-term grinding; some dragon stones are inconspicuous, but after being polished, they are black and smooth, and some of them contain metallic minerals. The scales of the dragon are geometrically patterned like dragons. Both viewing and collection value.
8. The rhinolite rhinestones are produced in Fuguijiao, Fuji Village, Shimen Township, Taipei County, Taiwan Province. Fuguijiao is located on the northernmost tip of Taiwan Island and is a sea breezing place. In the dunes protruding from the Cape of Riches, there is a ridge of wind. These rocks are angular and the surface is ground into a smooth, sculpted surface that looks like a cut. The ridges of the rhomboids are generally three-sided, shaped like small pyramids or large dice, as well as a variety of different appearances, variability, and odd shapes. The rhodolite volcanic eruption andesite was originally covered under the coastal sand dunes. After the strong northeast monsoon struck, the upper sand layer was scraped away. The exposed rock was then cut under the strong wind and sand and smoothed on both sides in the wind. Face to face, and sharp edges and corners between the edges. Stones in the dunes sometimes have three faces, of which two are very smooth and sand-smooth. The side that is in contact with the ground is rough, and each side has sharp edges and corners. Therefore, it is also called a three-sided or three-sided stone. The size of the smooth surface also varies with the length of wind erosion. Some rocks gave rise to more smooth surfaces due to factors such as changes in the position of the wind, and they became more ergonomic.