Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for G684 Basalt Black Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in G684 Basalt Black Granite Tiles Slabs Countertops, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: email@example.com
Cat Gongshi Gonggongshi is produced in the area between Putou and Huanghua in Jinmen County, Taiwan, and in Baruyu Island and Hujingyu Beach in Penghu County. Because of the sea erosion and wind erosion, the stone formed a hole with uneven appearance, much like a cat's face, and it resembled a cat's hole. Its special shape and color, quite ornamental value. Kinmen Gong Gongshi is produced on the northern bank of Liyu Island near the head of the head of Huangpu, about a kilometer along the beach. It is a red honeycomb rock, which is an iron cement rock. In this section of the coastal beach, Cat Gongshi scattered in the intertidal zone. The shape, size, and size of the rock masses varies from a few tens of centimeters to several meters, with a massive distribution. The main components of Golden Gate Cat Gongshi are quartz, hematite and a small amount of clay. Cat Gongshi is originally a red clay layer on the mountain wall. Because the sediment layer is constantly weathered and eroded by seawater, easily soluble potassium, sodium and other components are taken away, leaving silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium and other compounds gradually enriched. Solidified with sand and mud to form iron cemented rock. As the seawater continues to dissolve and scouring, the layer of rock often has a gradual appearance, and large and small pits appear on the bronze wall. Golden Gate Cat Gongshi is only formed between the high and low tide lines. The soaking in sea water below the low tide line is still a softer clay and sandstone layer. In addition to the weathering, erosion, and dissolution of seawater, the formation of iron-bonded rock masses is also associated with the wet-dry cycle of the intertidal zone. Wuhu Gonggong Stone is prolific in the vicinity of the Barrack Island and Hujingyu Island, Gufu Island, and Tiehuayu Island. It is a kind of basalt. It has been eroded by the long-term erosion of seawater and wind waves, resulting in many special shapes and hard stones. Throughout the rough hole in the sea, the surface of the rock looks like a honeycomb, which is a good material for viewing the garden.
14. The pear skin stone is mainly produced in Guanxi, Hsinchu County, Taiwan, Hubei and Qimei, and Longquan Creek in Taipei County. The stone is mainly porphyritic basalt. The stone surface is pear-like and is of great ornamental value. It is also divided into fine pears, large pears, and small pears. Large and small pears are produced in Kansai, Hsinchu, Hengshan and other places in Hsinchu County. Fine pears are produced in Mazutian. Kansai pear stone, with its dappled texture, numerous holes on the surface, some earthy colors, and a long surface that resembles a pear rind. The pear pebbles produced by the Houhu Lake are coarsely pears, containing limonite, with a rust color and less easy to clean. The pear-stone produced by the Hubei and Anhui provinces has a particularly good texture. The pear rock produced in the area of Longquan Stream is a black basalt in the igneous rock. The texture is well-proportioned. The surface of the epidermis leaves magma in the cold and instantly shows bubbles. Like the spots on the pear skin, it is divided into rough pears and fine pears. stone.
15. Touchstone Tests Stones, also known as stone bile, are mainly produced on the seashore of Gongga Township, Taipei County, Taiwan. There are sporadic distributions throughout Taiwan. Because the stone absorbs and reveals the color of the mineral, it is a key tool for early identification of the purity of gold and is therefore called touchstone. Due to limited resources, it is rare at present.
Gongga Touchstone was originally a brownish stone bile surrounded by shale on the seabed. It was oxidized by water and sand, iron, manganese and other metal ions from the outside to the inside to form a beautiful and very beautiful black stone. . Touchstones are smaller in size, more depending on their shape, and are grouped together for viewing, and are often used as paperweights or pen holders.
16. chrysanthemum stone chrysanthemum stone, chrysanthemum jade, produced in Hualien and Taitung beaches in Taiwan Province. The chrysanthemum stone is transparent, clear texture, chrysanthemum was dark yellow, light yellow, light green, white, gray and other colors, like corn grain size, clustered chrysanthemums neatly bloom in the stone, resembles ivory carving, exquisite. Chrysanthemum stone is distributed along the entire east coast of Taiwan. Because of the small impact of seawater upon the impact of seawater, the stone is mainly produced from the Mawu Cave Creek line in the Donghe Township and the tributary of the Beixi River. The original stone is relatively large and of high quality.
The chrysanthemum stone is a coral foss.il that is replaced by chalcedony. It was filled with calcium carbonate tens of millions of years ago. Under the long-term high temperature and high pressure, it is formed by jadeification. Because the coral species and size are different, they constitute each other. A variety of patterns. The original stone is cut and grinded and the chrysanthemum pattern is displayed. The flower-shaped petals are subtle and slightly arranged, closely arranged, like a sea of flowers, can be ground into pendants, necklaces and other ornaments.
17. Flower deer Sika deer stone, produced in the vicinity of Sheshan, Pingtung County, Taiwan Province. The stone is a sea stone, the composition is anodalite lamprophylite, many small holes in the stone, the pattern on the stone like a deer, hence the name. Consisting mainly of volcanic breccia,. The shapes and sizes of breccias vary from place to place. The structure is varied, with unique shapes and characteristics. The spurs are porphyry basalts. The basalt has been subjected to very low metamorphism or hot water alterations. The original igneous minerals have been transformed into secondary minerals. The main minerals are composed of albite, chlorite, calcite and quartz. The black spots on the stone are mainly filled with dark green-brown chlorite. Some of the pores are filled with very fine seabed sediments, mainly quartz.
18. Peridot olivine, produced in the Hubei, Anhui, and Anhui provinces. The stone is mostly yellow, green, reddish-brown and other colors, about 1 ~ 10mm in diameter, but rarely see the appearance of crystal. The olivine in Taiwan is mainly distributed on the surface and pores of basalt in Beibei area. When the seawater ebbs, walk about 20 minutes from the shore to reach the origin. The basalt has a deeper color and a denser rock mass. The olivine basalt attached to the basalt on the north side of the sea is weathered and scattered in size. The olivine granules are easily dropped. The olivine crystals are separated from the parent rock and formed on the beach to form olivine sand. However, the olivine is easier to weather in the surface environment without perfect crystal shape. Olivine is a kind of island-like strontium carbonate mineral with the chemical formula (Mg,Fe)2[SiO4]. It is usually composed of a mixture of forsterite and fayalite. Orthorhombic crystal system, often short columnar crystal form, aggregates are mostly irregular granular. Pure forsterite is colorless to yellow, pure olivine is greenish yellow, and brown or brown when oxidized. Mostly olive green, yellow-green, golden green, emerald and other colors. Grease shine, transparent. The hardness is 6.5 to 7.0 degrees and the specific gravity is 3.27 to 3.48. Fractures have a shell shape, poor toughness, easily cracked. The olivine color is preferably emerald green, and large crystals can be used as gems. They are often used as brooches, rings and earrings.
19. The river waxy stone river wax stone, known as Ruifang wax stone, produced in the Keelung River, Taiwan Province. The Keelung River originates in Pingxi Township, Taipei County and is 86km in length with a drainage area of 500km2. The main minerals of Hexaurite are quartz, feldspar, etc. The surface is lustrous with a mixture of iron oxide minerals and the waxy sheen of quartz. It is a hydrothermal-refining, weathering effect of volcanic activity of the original rock and the weather of Keelung River. Cut and grind to form. And by the long-term eroding of various elements in the water of the Keelung River, it produces yellow, red, white, blue, black, variegated, multicolored and other colors, which is of great ornamental value.
20. Fish Pebbles Pebbles are produced in Qishuixi, Zhongpu Township, Chiayi County, Taiwan Province. The stone is a crystalline mineral that resembles fish eggs. The main ingredient is calcium carbonate, a non-fish egg fos.sil. The shape of the bead is round and jadey, such as a small pearl sprinkled on the ground, the particle size is less than 1mm. The color is reddish brown, which is a rare mineral species. Fish pebbles are the products of chemical deposition. Their internal crystallization depends on the formation of the environment, or they are arranged in a radial ray or concentrically layered structure. Usually each layer is composed of calcite or vermiculite, the core material of which is calcium carbonate. Mostly quartz sand. The environment in which the fish pebbles are generated is usually a shallow trough basin. When calcium ions in seawater are in an oversaturated state, calcium carbonate precipitates in the presence of suitable temperature and pressure and attaches to the surface of the hard clastic material. The crystals form a fish pebble by rolling up and falling in the sedimentary basin. Granules are also known as soy grains that are larger than fish eggs. In the limestone cave or in the pit, spherical calcium carbonate deposits may also form, which are called cave pearls or grape granules.