Protugal Botticino Limestone Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs
Competitive price and superior quality
Supply ability: 28000 square meters per month
Various stone colors and sizes available
Stone types: marble, granite, onyx, tiles, slabs, countertops, etc
Application: commercial, residential
Protugal Botticino Limestone Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs
Regular sizes: Tiles: 300mm x 300mm or (12" x 12"), 400mm x 400mm or (16" x 16"), 457mm x 457mm or (18" x 18"), 300mm x 600mm or (12" x 24") 600mm x 600mm or (24" x 24") Slabs: (1800mm - 3200mm) x (600mm - 2200mm) Countertops: 96" × 26", 108" × 26", 96" x 16", 72" x 36" 76" x 36" Vanity Tops: 25" x 22", 31" x 22", 37" x 22", 49" x 22", 61" x 22" Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 30mm, 50mm, 100mm, etc. Customized sizes are available according to your request.
Packaging and Shipping for Protugal Botticino Limestone Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs
Packed in strong wooden crate or bundles, all wood is fumigated as per current international requirements ISPM15. Details as following,
Slabs: pad with plastic film between slabs, then packed in strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside;
Tiles: 6-10 pieces in one foam/paper box inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside;
Sink/Mosaic/Cut-to-size: foam and carton inside + strong seaworthy wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.
If you're interested in Protugal Botticino Limestone Marble Flooring Wall Tiles and Slabs, just feel free to contact us, we will keep providing quality products and excellent service for you.
Contact Us Sales Manager: Adam Li E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/WhatsApp: 0086-15805032000 Skype: email@example.com
The domestic stone market has been singing all the way in recent years, and the market competition has become more intense. It cannot help but to say that it was stimulated by the development of cabinets and sanitary ware. Most of the countertops are used in new residential areas. In 2005, this market accounted for more than 70% of the market share. However, the demand for China's housing renovation market will continue to grow rapidly, at a rate of more than 10% per year, and exceeds 30 million square meters in 2010! However, the good news of the kitchen countertops and bathroom countertops is not enough to support the huge stone industry. How can this giant dragon take off and the development of a new theater is imperative!
What is the purchasing power of consumers in the tertiary and tertiary markets?
In the third and fourth-tier markets, not only is the level of consumer spending a measure of the level of economic development in the market, consumers in the primary and secondary markets tend to be more rational consumers, and consumers in the tertiary and tertiary markets are more Emphasis on emotional consumption. In other words, when a consumer purchases a product, it is easy to generate a buying impulse for a certain brand of a certain type of product. Therefore, on the basis of good product quality, manufacturers can seize this opportunity, and it is very necessary to promote the final purchase of consumers through brand appeal and store promoters' patience.
China's Stone Dragon Takes Off and Is Necessary to Develop New Warzones
The basic characteristics of the three and four levels of the channel pattern
1. The first-tier and second-tier market channels tend to be flat. Distribution requires profit as its operating space. Distributors and subordinate dealers all need their own profit margins. The channel is too long, and the current profit space has no way to support it, so the level channels gradually have a flat trend. At the same time, distributors went deep into the end of the channel market, rationalizing the entire supply chain by increasing market pull and reducing channel pressure.
2. There are still space reserved hierarchy channels in the 3rd and 4th lines. The agent management experience still has advantages, and can deeply clone the experience of hierarchical channel management to the low-end market.
3. Through the way of regional platforms covering the third and fourth-tier cities, higher requirements have been put forward for the fine management of channels. Compared with the first and second-tier cities agents, the third and fourth-level city agents started late and have insufficient awareness of the product market. Therefore, a lot of enlightenment education work is needed for the third and fourth-level city agents.
4. For distributors in the third and fourth-tier cities, most of them are direct customers and customer-oriented, so they have higher requirements for product richness. "In the third and fourth-tier cities, the demand for individual products is limited. It is impossible to support the development of dealers by only relying on one or two product lines. Therefore, the third and fourth-tier city dealers are mostly compound and can often use different brands of products. Interspersed with sales, but as a large distributor, in terms of product richness, it can meet the requirements of third and fourth-tier city dealers.
5. On the way to expand the third and fourth-level urban channels, one of the major distributors' focus is on risk control. Risk control is a very big competition point for distribution. Whoever does it is good, and whoever may get a good return. For third and fourth-tier city dealers, because their financial strength is relatively weak, their risk control is particularly important.
Sink down the channel strategy of the 3rd and 4th markets
"Cultivating markets while nurturing the market" is a common idea of many manufacturers. In the third and fourth-tier markets, vendors are treating all distributors equally. Including the purchase price, activity support and many other channel resources are all shared. Manufacturers only set up one point in each city (third and fourth level markets).
1, "cultivating channels." First of all, the market capacity of the third and fourth-tier markets is very limited and it is not suitable for co-existence of multiple dealers. If you overestimate the market capacity and blindly increase the number of dealers, you may increase the number of dealers, the market may indeed have a little increase, but after rising to a higher value, perhaps the sales curve will go flat The trend of the line or the downward trend is contrary to the original intention of adding distributors, and the most terrible malicious price may be uncontrollable. This also runs counter to the vendor's view of "cultivating the market".
2, step by step for the camp. In the issue of expanding the third and fourth-tier markets, the manufacturers also follow the existing channel management model. This has the advantage that large brand manufacturers have formulated a very comprehensive and macro strategy that can maintain the coherence of the primary and secondary markets and the market strategies of the tertiary and tertiary markets, and even more significant strategies for large manufacturers. However, for the third and fourth markets, any brand, regardless of its brand awareness in the first and second markets, is unfamiliar to this market. Therefore, when entering a new market, new brands or big brands are worth mentioning. From the perspective of market awareness, they are basically in the same starting line.
3, dig deeper. Facing the fierce competition in primary and secondary cities and the increasingly saturated market for certain products, it is true that the in-depth tertiary and tertiary markets are the only way for future development. However, compared with the fierce competition in the primary and secondary markets, The investment and output ratio of the four-tier market will no doubt require serious consideration. What's more, the uneven development of domestic regional markets is very conspicuous. Consumption habits, brand trends, and even local conditions are all aggravated, all of which increase the risk of manufacturers' investment: simply copying the successful experience in the primary and secondary markets will inevitably lead to tactics. Targeting different regions; formulating differentiated products and marketing strategies based on the characteristics of each regional market requires more energy and resources. Without sufficient financial resources to pay tuition fees, it is difficult for them to blossom in every regional market and establish their merits.
4, to cultivate the core. The channel distribution system from the general agent to the core agent is adopted, and the number of agents at all levels is strictly set. The number of core agents will also be strictly limited. Through quantitative control, it focuses on cultivating distribution capabilities and solution capabilities of core channel partners and maximizing the profits of agents.